Friday, August 03, 2012

faraway felines . . .

So this afternoon we'll start our jaunt back home.  What a marvelous week it's been!  I can't wait to share the quilt and fabric adventures I've had, as well as some lovely family memories we've made.  

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the new friends I've made at my folk's home . . .
This little calico makes me take a second look every time I see her sitting at the door at the top of the basement stairs.  They've had her for ages, and still it catches me off guard!

This little fellow was a new addition . . .
And I did reach over to give him a little pet.  He reminded me of my Merlin.

This is their furry-baby, Baby Jane. 
She's a real sweet little girl, but not used to a house full of people.  She most often preferred to be where we weren't.  For example, I went out to the back porch to capture a picture of her.
Immediately she wanted to come inside.

Ah well, she does live a quiet, more sedate life.  ;)

Hooking up with Sarah Did It! and Feline Friday!!

Be back SOON!

:)

3 left a comment . . .:

Jean(ie) said...

Safe travels, my dear!!!!!

Love Bears All Things said...

That would be the way my Smokey would react. He isn't to keen on a lot of people.
Mama Bear

Sarah said...

Poor Baby Jane - if only she had realized how much lovin' you would have shared...