Monday, December 12, 2011

design wall glimpses . . .

So ... I've got lots of things going on this week, but I can't show (or even talk) much about any of it. I mean it is, after all, that most wonderful time of the year!

So, I'll show a little glimpse of this red and royal blue fleece, but I won't talk about what I'm going to do with it.

And a snippet of a finish here . . .

But not where it's going.

And doesn't this look like fun in the making?!

But the making of what?!

And a close-up here . . .

And I'm sure if you head on over to Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times, you'll find some folks who're able to show a little bit more off their design walls!!

Oh, and speaking of close-ups, here's one of my new work-horse iron. This bad boy steams like a dream and presses like nobody's business!

I'm serious -- and so is the steam from this go-getter. It, ummm....it scares me a little. Respect the iron!!

Happy Monday!

:)

10 left a comment . . .:

LuAnn said...

You have a lot of interesting projects going there. Looks like you are going to be keeping busy.

Jean said...

It's all about the orinch iron!

Seashells? Did I see those? Hugs from Manchester...

Diane said...

nice little snippets of what you're doing-
yes we must respect the iron; pressing w/steam is not for wimps!

Editfolt said...

Very nice materials. I'm curious what happens?

AnnieO said...

What a tease! But looks like lots of wonderful sewing and crafting fun.

Quilt Hollow said...

I saw that iron advertised in the AP&Q...thanks for your review. I've considered it.

Michelle said...

I love those little snowmen -- are they smores?

Watch out for the iron! I added several new scars from my cheap one the last month because I'm such a klutz.

Connie said...

Looks like you have lots of fun projects going on and love your new iron! I remember when you won this!

Pat said...

I bought some of that snowman fabric to give as a gift...it's really cute! you ARE going to come back at some point and show us all of these projects when they are finished and the recipients have them, right?

Sarah said...

Sew many fun looking projects - can't wait to see what they become!