Wednesday, December 21, 2011

tah dah . . .

Today's the day! I'm guest posting at Sew We Quilt. Whoohoo!!

Hop on over there and check out my tutorial for this cute little Holly Jolly Topper.
And if you're over here from over there, thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to leave me a comment if you'd like me to send you a pdf of the project template (or even just to say hello). And I sure don't mind new followers, either!

Happy Holly-days!

:)

29 left a comment . . .:

Barbara said...

Very sweet table topper. Creative and unique. Thanks!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yeah - now you can breath! Nicely done.

astitch said...

Thank you for showing the design and yes please to the pdf. I think you can access my e-mail. I am now a follower as well.
Have a Merry Christmas.

rwallis6 said...

That was a great little project! Have just joined as a follower. Can you email me the pdf for the table topper. Thank you.

Deonn @ Quiltscapes said...

Hi, Denise, Congratulations on the great tutorial at Sew We Quilt! I love it, and was interested to know that you had designed it in EQ. I'd love a copy of your pattern template. deonn@quiltscapes.com Thanks!

Quiet Quilter said...

Would love to have the pdf file. Becoming a follower as I type...

Thanks a lot...

Agnes B Bullock said...

Would love the pdf- this pattern is simply beautiful!

trainwife1962 at hotmail dot com

(And yes, I am now a follower!)

C. Joy said...

Good job! Now relax and enjoy this time.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congratulations Denise. Very nicely done. Yes I'd like a copy of the pdf file.

nicoledemana crafts said...

hello from the uk I would love the pdf for the table runner cheers

Rachel's Quilts said...

Great tutorial!
Pinned it. Hope to make one once the holiday crafting is over.

Sinta Renee said...

Great job on your post at Sew WE Quilt. Congratulations... that looks like a very doable and fun project. I love holly leaves!

Pat said...

I used your tutorial to make one and LOVE it. It will be a gift for a friend when we go there to dinner on Christmas. I'll put it on my blog in a post sometime soon. Thanks for a great tutorial!!!

Jean said...

Yipeee! I'm headed right over to see it!~~~

Editfolt said...

Hi, Hi I have not to be a follower. Now I am a new follower
What's new with you? We fall in the snow.

whistlebet57 said...

Thank you soo much for sharing the Holly Jolly Topper. I would love a pdf or the templates. I really enjoyed your site.
Merry Christmas. Elizabeth

Sarah said...

Hey D - Love the jolly holly topper. I think you've got something with this "style" topper - could a book of holiday toppers be in the works??!!

Deanna said...

Congratulations! Well done, you. I really like the holly print you have chosen.

Debbie Lou said...

Cute tutorial! Great job! And, yes, I would love a PDF of the holly and berry table topper. I would also love the one for the candy corn too, please. This is my first time on your site, but I will be back. Thanks so much!

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

That's really cool, Denise!

Lee said...

Wonderful guest tutorial at Sew We Quilt. I too was thinking that this topper was appliqued to a backing, how interesting to see that it isn't. It's lovely, and perfect for Christmas. Blessings.

ANudge said...

This looks like a great gift for next Christmas - yest please send the pdf.
Thank you!

Kigwit said...

I love it-and very cleverly put together. Please send the pdf. Thank you!

LuAnn said...

What a great table topper. I plan to start on one for next year.

LuAnn said...

I'd like the pdf of your templates, too.

ღ soraya ღ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

Tina Wright Photography said...

Hey!
Of course I want the PDF! I need IT! and then when I get ready to make it I'll know for ME you're just a phone call away!! ;) ... I love it!! and you did such a FABULOUS Job with the Tutorial!! Yay YOU!

Love you friend!! and Merry Christmas!!
Tina :) ...

Connie said...

Beautiful table topper Denise!

cpup40 said...

I would love to have the PDF Template for the lovely table topper. cpup40@aol.com