Friday, December 16, 2011

wiping my brow . . .

Finally I had the time to sit down and finish up my little Holly Jolly Topper. Yay! It's been such a busy week ... with Christmas parties and Christmas programs to go to as well as Christmas projects to finish and mail (which I managed to do withOUT snapping pics, first) plus newsletters and ministry business to take care. Throw in a migraine and you'll kindly understand why my blog has been so quiet this week!

Anyway, the tutorial for this relatively easy little topper will be live on Sew We Quilt next week -- I cannot wait to share!

I also have photos from the week, my Christmas decorating and other little bits and pieces I'm wanting to share here before Christmas actually arrives! But not today. Today (or rather, this evening) we are decorating the tree and getting cozy on the couch with a Christmas movie. I'm thinking along the lines of It's a Wonderful Life.

Because truly, it is.

:)

9 left a comment . . .:

Barbara F. said...

That topper is so cute. I will check out the video when it is up. I am getting things done. Will start my baking this weekend. And wrap the last of my gifts. xo

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I look forward to your tutorial - I am a guest on the 22nd. I am done - just some minor groceries that will be picked up mid next week.

Michelle May said...

Looking forward to your tutorial. This is so pretty!

Pat said...

The topper is really pretty. I am actually done with Christmas shopping AND wrapping...cards have all been mailed and packages, too, and decorating is finished. I am going to enjoy the Christmas movies this week and my only major commitments will be for the music practices for our Christmas Eve music at church and one Christmas party for our bell choir on Wednesday evening. YAY for being done early enough to relax and enjoy the anticipation of what Christmas is all about!

Jean said...

just got in from a day of flying... too keyed up to sleep, yet tired and stiff as all get-out... enjoy a cozy night!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I'll have to remember to look for it when it's up.

Editfolt said...

I also decorate the Christmas tree this weekend.
My son wrote that the ship has lots of Christmas ornaments and magnificence.
Look in www.iskolapadbolazoceanra.blogspot.com

Quilt Hollow said...

Too cute....I'll be watching!

Mary said...

You are a Lucky one to be a guest Blogger on Sew We Quilt. I'll be looking on Wednesday for your post. Sorry About the Headache. Hope you didn't "catch" it from me...LOL