Sunday, December 04, 2011

grocery help . . .

When I saw this pinned by a friend on Pinterest, I was immediately interested. Even with just the two of us, Todd and I easily spend....well, let's just say we spend a lot for two people -- and we're not extravagant shoppers. I go into the store with a planned menu for the week and a list. We don't purchase a lot of junk food or snack stuff. I'm pretty good about getting store brand or shopping for the best price, and I usually have coupons. And not only that, but our freezer is filled with all kinds of cuts of venison and loads of fish, thanks to a good friend and my husband, so the money we spend on meat is minimal. Groceries are just . . . expensive. And getting more expensive!


Visit Budget101.com

I want to take a look at this and see what it provides . . . thought I'd share here for anyone else who is conscious of the high cost of feeding your family!!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Momof3girls said...

Thanks for showing this book on your blog. I'm waiting for my free copy now.

Pat said...

I'm going to take a look at this, too. Thanks for sharing!

Jean said...

Scary how food is much more plentiful, yet more expensive...

Deanna said...

Thanks for the tip. I am heading over to check it out.

Lee said...

"...Under $250 a month", now that's intriguing ... assuming "Groceries" refers to just edibles and does not include non-food necessities such as toilet tissue.

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

That's great! I may share this with my readers too!