Thursday, December 01, 2011

let's go for three . . .

Gosh, what a sweet week of visitors it's been! First Jean and her hubby on Monday, Jocelyn on Tuesday, and can you guess who came to see me yesterday?
My little man!! He was all bundled up in his coat and darling new hat. He came in and went straight for my laptop!

He brought with him his "baby" -- the little stuffed reindeer I got him last Christmas season. He's so sweet with it, holding, loving and rocking it!

Oh my grandbaby goodness. What a cherub he is! Do you see that disarming grin?! And looking at this picture, even though I see my James's coloring, Sawyer is flashing his Mommy's smile at me!!

Kim was so sweet -- not only did she bring Sawyer for a visit, but she brought lunch, too!! I'm such a lucky mom-in-law!
And Sawyer's such a character -- full speed ahead and busy, busy, busy! I think the highlight of his visit (as always) was a ride on the golf cart with Paw-paw. He truly adores his Paw-paw!

Earlier this week Kim had texted me this picture of one of the wisemen in their Nativity scene. Underneath the picture she had typed, "Sawyer pointed at the above wiseman and said, 'Paw-paw'. Ha!" I think it may have been the mustache. LOL!

You know it strikes me ... if that little boy grows up with his Daddy, his Paw-paw and his Grandpa as his three wisemen, he'll do okay in life.

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a cutie - and a wonderful reflection for the end.

Kim P. said...

I heart this post! :) We loved visiting you and we are so thankful for you!!

Pat said...

What a wonderful post....you are truly blessed!

thread189 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

What a nice thing to have them close enough to come and visit. Love the impish smile!

StitchinByTheLake said...

It's such a wonderful gift when little boys get to grow up with Godly men to look up to! blessings, marlene