Wednesday, November 16, 2011

can i get a whoot-whoot . . . !

I admit it; I'm an incredibly blessed gal. During the course of the Ghastlies blog hop (which was SUCH a blast), I had the very good fortune of being the 100th follower of the Summerfield Quilts blog. If you haven't met Angie, you should hop over there and meet her! I met her on Day Six of the hop and she had lots of fun creations to share!

Anyway, just for being her 100th follower, I won this darling yardage of MODA's Merry and Bright and a sweet little pattern, Shiny and Bright, too! Isn't that fun?!?! I was so tickled!

But the Ghastlie business continued . . . on day ten, Madame Samm herself contacted me to tell me I'd WON the big prize from the last day of the hop ... the Velocity V50 iron from Reliable! And it has now arrived!!!

Isn't it pretty?! And it's so ready to go to work, too!

And as if that wasn't enough (and really, it so totally was), she sweetly tucked in a few extra little happies . . .

A sweet Daisy Dot patter, a pattern for the Wonder Wallet (can you say stocking stuffer?) and a glorious pair of Famore shears! What a doll that Madame Samm is! And, if you've never gotten around to visiting the Sew We Quilt blog, or Mme. Samm's personal blog, Sew I Quilt, you are missing a big, big treat!!

I'm off ... I, uhmmm, have lots and LOTS of things that, uh, may need ironing. Yeah. I gotta go iron. More steam, more power. Whoot-whoot!!

:)

13 left a comment . . .:

Jean said...

Dang girl! You are one lucky chick!!!! I didn't know it was you that won the iron! Oh my gravy, you will ***LOVE*** that iron!

it is one lean mean steam making machine!!!!!!!!!

Yay for you!

Pat said...

You really hit the jackppot, didn't you? I'm glad for you!!! It's not often someone looks forward to ironing!!! LOL

Mama Spark said...

Wowsa!! Lucky you. Wanna rub some of that luck off over my direction please?

Momof3girls said...

I have never known anyone that wins like you do. Are you sure your not the only one entering these contests??? LOL I would say you're the luckiest person, but I don't believe in luck, just blessings. You are definitely one blessed woman! Happy ironing!

Editfolt said...

You were very lucky man! Congratulations on your many gifts!

Sarah said...

Jackpot doesn't cover it - you are one of the most winningest peeps I know!

And don't forget - I have your address - you might just find some ironing heads your way all on its own ;)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations on all your winnings. Oh, remember you won the iron, how lovely! Enjoy all your new toys!

Linda in Calif. said...

Yep, you are lucky!! Congrats on winning! Moda's Christmas quilt is adorable - simple but fun. Not only is that so cool to win the iron - but it a cool color too!!

Paula said...

WOW! Look at all those prizes! I have another prize for you... I will send you my basket of ironing! LOL!
Really, you are a very lucky lady. Perhaps I should have you enter giveaways for me. I have never won a thing. (except my husband and children)
Love the patterns you got as a bonus.
Have a wonderful day ironing. Oh, I do like my pants creased, BTW. LOL!
Hugs

Lee said...

Truly blessed :) Whoot, whoot!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I am totally jealous and coveting that iron! Well maybe not coveting but jealous...yep. blessings, marlene

Connie said...

Congrats on your great winning! You deserve them!

Mary said...

LUCKY, LUCKY YOU!!