Thursday, November 10, 2011

first hair cut ...

**Warning: self-gratuitous grandson post follows!**

Yup, little man got his first hair cut this week. I could almost boo-hoo if he wasn't so darn cute! His mommy and daddy said he did a great job -- even seemed to enjoy it! Monday night his daddy pulled out the clippers and trimmed up all the uneven ends.

Pretty handsome little dude -- gosh he definitely looks even less babyish, now.

He and his mommy paid us a visit this morning! Yay!!

But for the life of me, I could not get this little boy to face the camera and give me a smile!

I do now have a fairly good idea of what the back of his newly coiffed head looks like. And I'm also fairly well-versed in his profile now, too. *Everything* was more interesting than Neesey and her (stinking) camera today!

His mommy and his sippy-cup.

The pumpkin candles on the table and the upholstery in the seat cushion.

My little mighty-bright light -- or it may be possible he's got that angelic glow about him!

Ah well, at this point the camera went away. He was ready to sit in his Neesey's lap. And she was ready to have him there!

:)

11 left a comment . . .:

Mary said...

What a cutie. It's great to hear that he enjoyed his first hair cut. Maybe next time he'll let you get a picture of his face!

Jean said...

He's a cutie patootie... They're so funny when they're in that "busy little man" stage...LOL!

Love Bears All Things said...

I remember when I first cut Wonder Boy's hair, the first of many but I have retired from cutting it the last year or so....
I hope they took a picture of Daddy cutting his hair.
Mama Bear

Sarah said...

He's definitly looking more and more like a little boy - so adorable!

Lee D said...

He is a cutie....(I could see a corner of my fall table topper :)) Glad you get to see him so often

Paula said...

Oh! That first haircut! The wispy baby hair is cut off and then bam..they become a little man.
Such a busy guy doing "his" job!
Get all the lovin you can now. They just grow up way to fast!
Hugs

Barbara F. said...

He looks so adorable! I hope you kept a lock! xo

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Too, too, too cute!!! I remember when my youngest son got his first haircut. He looked so adorable. Just makes you want to keep these little guys small a little longer.

Connie said...

He is so cute and that is funny that he didn't want his picture taken! How do you like your bright light?

Mary said...

I think I cut my oldest Grandson's hair for the first time about 11 years ago. They do grow up too fast! Cute little guy to tease his Neesey.

Gmama Jane said...

I do so love your Sawyer-Boo posts!! You love your little munchkin like I do mine. Each one comes wrapped up in their own love and you wonder how you can love each one "the most"!! I also read your post about your head ache. Glad it got better. That alcohol swab trick is a mighty handy little tidbit to know!! You need to read my latest post to find out about our latest adventure with Roger.
Love ya
Jane