Monday, March 12, 2012

happy birthday little man!

 Seems only appropriate that this is up on my design wall this happy Monday . . .
It will definitely need the dark blue sashing to make each block pop, I think!  Fast and furious today -- check out other design walls by visiting Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times

I've got birthday wishes to sing . . .
I can hardly believe it's been two years since my Sawyer-boo was born!  And, he's headed my way so I can give him some happy birthday sugars!  Yay for me!
Happy birthday, my darling little man!!!

:)

14 left a comment . . .:

Janet O. said...

The dark blue sashing will set everything off nicely.
Have happy birthday times with your little guy!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a fun quilt - yes, the blue sashing will pop it. Happy Birthday Sawyer!!

Teresa in Music City said...

Enjoy sharing the Happy Birthday day with Sawyer!!! Two is such a FUN age - I so enjoyed my grands at that age!!!

Paula said...

• •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY !!☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆


to Sawyer!
Oh yes, two is such a wonderful age. Full of questions and learning so much.
Enjoy your day with your Sawyer-boo!
He is going to love his quilt from Neesey!
Hugs

Kathie said...

adorable quilt and little boy.

Cathy said...

That was a fast 2 years. And he does look like a little man, so grown up and dignified looking. He carries himself like he has a lot of confidence. And his birthday quilt is adorable.

Asiyah said...

Happy birthday Sawyer!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What sweet pictures. Happy birthday to your little man.

Rachel's Quilts said...

The quilt is looking good. The dark blue will look great with the blocks.
Enjoy your time with Sawyer on his special day. I'm sure you will post pictures tomorrow :)

Sarah said...

The last photo of Sawyer looks like a model pose - maybe he has a career opportunity :)
His quilt looks great and I agree that the dark blue will make everything else pop.

Michelle said...

Love the way you used that dinosaur fabric!

Lee said...

Sorry I'm so-o-o late in the day, but Happy Birthday to Sawyer anyway! The quilt looks great, dinos, blocks and all and I agree, blue sashing will set them off nicely. :)

Gmama Jane said...

Your Sawyer Boo is just delicious he's so cute!! Happy Birthday Sawyer
Gmama Jane

Editfolt said...

Happy birthday Sawyer!