Sunday, March 25, 2012

week #13 stash explosion . . .

Week 13 stash report is yet another a good one, depending on your perspective.  I added to it a good little bit, but I didn't purchase a single inch of fabric, so I'm NOT complaining!  In fact, I'm cheering! If you're interested in how I got my gain this week, I tell all HERE in yesterday's post.

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 9.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 20.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 51.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -42.0 yards
 
I'm linking up to Patchwork Times for the weekly stash report. Be sure to check it out!

Joc wants to blog all the fun pics from her Sip & See yesterday, but I thought I'd share this fun capture of her gorgeous table.  
It was all wonderful -- the food, the company and especially Miss Ellie at her first tea party!  
Isn't she gorgeous in her pretty tea party dress?  She was a most excellent co-hostess, charming all her guests.
 
Speaking of charming, Sawyer also put in an appearance late in the day.  He found the food offerings to be quite to his satisfaction, especially the cream cheese mints (until mommy and daddy put an end to that).  He kept sidling up to the plate, pointing to them and saying, "I need one of theeeeeese!"  
 
I'm having cream cheese mints for dinner.  But don't tell my hubby!
 
Or Sawyer!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Cathy said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. You can never start a little girl too early on tea parties. Only cream cheese mints for dinner? Or along with something else?

Teresa in Music City said...

Miss Ellie sure does look pretty all dressed up! She looks like she enjoyed herself very much.

Yum, cream cheese mints! I don't blame Sawyer for eating all he could!

Pat said...

Joc's table looked LOVELY and so did little Miss Ellie. We always knew Sawyer was a smart kid.......smart enough to let everyone know he NEEDED more of the cream cheese mints! :)

Janet O. said...

Looks like Ellie took to the role quite naturally!

Melissa said...

I was responding on someone else's blog and came back and saw your comment. No, we have not found the culprits. Come to find out, we are one of 10 churches hit with in a short time period. Too bad the police did not send out a warning to churches in both cites as we were already discussing things to do to beef up security but would have acted sooner had we known a theft ring was in progress. We are now battling the insurance company who seems determined to give values based on 3rd world money exchange and yard sale prices for expensive sound equipment. Our folks handling that have had a mighty battle on their hands. I love this post about the tea party. What a beautiful table and I, too, love cream cheese mints!
May, God continue to richly bless you and your family.

Sarah said...

ok, call me lost on this rainy thursday but I've lost the link to Joc's blog and I want to read about the tea party. help!!!!!