Wednesday, March 14, 2012

say what?

I had jellybeans for breakfast.  There.  I've confessed it and now I feel so much better! Random, I know, but it was what's on my mind.  Gosh, that doesn't really say much for me, does it?!?

I had a lovely day with my gorgeous granddaughter, yesterday . . . 
Her mommy had some much-needed things to take care of yesterday, so I happily cuddled and snuggled with Miss Ellie and we smiled, cooed, and gurgled!
I caught the above photo purely by accident.  But I think it was my favorite of the day!
Or perhaps this one was?

Leia's even warming up to having a baby (and the baby's Neesey) around.  She even deigned to sit with me at lunch yesterday.  LOL!  She really is such a princess ... in her cat mind, anyway!

I have a friend -- Paula -- who I came across when searching for RV blogs.  I commented on her blog and she responded, and -- as is so often the case -- I made a dear friend.  She's also a quilter and has just recently launched her new, quilty blog . . . Initially PMS . . . which really are her initials, not her outlook!!  If you get a chance, drop over and say hello and share the love, please!! 

As for me, I've got a quilt to get back to!!

:)

20 left a comment . . .:

Deanna said...

Sweet baby! And jelly beans sound pretty good right now. If I went for a walk already, does that even out the health factor?

Mama Spark said...

You DGD is beautiful! I will pop over to visit your friend too.

Paula said...

Love the pictures. I do believe you had a grand time.
Jelly beans for breakfast? I need to try that! I bet the sweet would go good with coffee. LOL!
Thanks for the "word". I owe ya!
Hugs

LuAnn said...

What an adorable baby. I'm glad you had some grandma time. My first grandchild will be born toward the end of this month. Love all of your photos!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I'm telling you, that Ellie is a cutie. I'm surprised you didn't eat HER for breakfast ;-D

Barbara said...

She is just beautiful, Denise. I can't believe how much she's grown already!

Janet O. said...

Sweet, sweet Ellie photos!
Jelly Beans are in one of the food groups, aren't they? : )
Boy, that cat's look speaks volumes, doesn't it?

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com said...

Love the Baby Grandaughter. Beautiful! I sometimes eat Smarties in morning. I too have sweet tooth. Jelly beans my hubby's fav. Love all of your other photos. I think Kitty cat is cute. Adapting to new baby. I am not fimilar with the singers but nice shots. Thanks for a comment on my page also. My Grandbabies are all grown up. I must post them up and brag even though they are teens.

Barbara F. said...

Daneesey! I would love to have jelly beans for breakfast ;) Ellie is a gorgeous baby, bless her little heart and so happy!!Comes from all that lovin' xo

Rachel's Quilts said...

Beautiful pictures of Ellie. Love the cat photo, too.
I've been on a rice krispie square kick lately and have been eating them for breakfast or lunch. At least there's cereal in them, right?

Cathy said...

Jelly beans, they fit into the beans and legummes food group, don't they?lol!! Beautiful pics of Ellie, and the "princess" Hope you get lots done on your quilt today.

Margaret said...

Beautiful baby.....so sweet. Must be a bad morning for healthy breadkfast because I had gummy worms.....lol!

adayintheworldaroundme.blogspot.com

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Hey, I like cold pizza for breakfast. She is adorable. I will pop into your new friend's blog.

Mary said...

Jelly Beans for breakfast is just as good as Peanut M & M's for a midnight snack... Some days you just gotta go with it. Beautiful Ellie! Lucky G-ma!

Sarah said...

Everyone deserves jelly beans for breakfast once in a while. I had some for lunch this past sunday :)

Poor Leia - she must be lonely with all the attention going elsewhere (even tho she's not such a friendly girl) to sit at the table with y'all for lunch. She does need a booster seat tho.

Quiet Quilter said...

....or a hamburger...

Accidental pictures can turn out the best...those both did...

Lee said...

What cute Ellie photos, love that very pensive one - just too cute :)
It's so great that you get to see your grandchildren so much. I'm a bit envious since mine is 1100 miles away.

Connie said...

Ellie is really growing, what a cutie! How sweet of Leia to have lunch with you too!

KOcanQuilt said...

Candy for breakfast is great. We are adults and are entitled, right? LOL.

StitchinByTheLake said...

Hmmmm, jelly beans. Sounds a lot better than my scrambled eggs! I'm trying to eat low carb to see if, as I've been told, it will help my joint pain. I'm sure missing those carbs! blessings, marlene