Sunday, March 04, 2012

stash report, week 10

Life is BUSY!  March is a month of birthdays . . . and our ministry is picking up . . . and the campground activity is picking up . . . and life is busy.  So I've been about living it today and nearly missed posting my weekly stash report.

It hasn't changed too much -- the yard of dinosaur fabric I received this week is my only intake.  I can't really count the DWQ as a finish because it's not quilted and bound.  Ah well, soon.  Until then, here are my numbers for this week:

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 4.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 1.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 31.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -27.25 yards

Next week (hopefully) I may be adding a ridiculous amount of yardage ... but that's a story for later on.  *tease!*  As per usual, linking up to the Patchwork Times stash report.  Check 'er out!

Okay . . . back to living!

:)

2 left a comment . . .:

Jean said...

More? Do I feel some shopping going on? LOL!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Being you are in an area hit by the recent storms - do your living sweetie - it is far more important.