Wednesday, March 28, 2012

a wordless wednesday . . .

Ellie's week ten shot, as captured by her daddy - don't you love this fabric?! 
Sawyer, chilling, as captured by his daddy.
If you look closely, you can see the split pumpkin seed still hanging on at the top of the plant!
:)

10 left a comment . . .:

Jean said...

That fabric covers my ironing board and I have potholders from it as well! E is just growing and changing! and cute little guy is such a charmer.

Cathy said...

I can so see that fabric made up into a cute little dress, with ruffles made out of solids in colours picked from the fabrics. And I love seeing the pictures of Sawyer, always wearing his dapper and stylish hats.

Pat said...

Great grandkid photos (as always) and how nice that you are growing an "accidental pumpkin". :)

Lee said...

{ Sweet! }

Gmama Jane said...

Beautiful, precious children. I love Sawyer's hats!! It's his trademark, you know! Roger said Sawyer was like him always wearing a hat.
I'm thinking about scheduling a sewing day for us and trying to pick a good date. Give me some days that are good for you. I hope you don't mind sewing around Scott.
Blessings
Jane

Kirsten- The Foreign Domestic said...

Aww...great photos. Growth and beauty in all of them!

Paula said...

Love, love, love the pictures.

It will be interesting to watch your pumpkin plant.

Enjoy.
Hugs

Sarah said...

Great pictures of the g-kids! Sawyer looks like a model and that smile on Ellie is to die for.

Teresa in Music City said...

My goodness Ellie is growing!!! 10 weeks already - my my!!! And I just love the photo of Sawyer! It looks like a photo from long ago and I love the wistful look in his eye. You don't see that kind of look often in a young one! Pumpkins - yeah!!!!! I love pumpkin in any form. Maybe I need to grow some of my own...:*)

Sinta Renee said...

I have just been scouring all over your posts... looking at all the fun, sweet little baby and all the goodies that you have been so lucky to win! You are so blessed! Nice catching up with you!