Sunday, January 26, 2014

another chance for traveling stash . . .

Yup, I've got a second box (or rather, Box #1) of Traveling Stash . . . and I had a *great* stash report this week, too:
Getting My Orange Crush finished was a huge help ... plus I put in a little more than I took out of the first traveling stash box.  Linking up to the stash report at Patchwork Times!  :)

I'm sure you can guess where the majority of my 'fifteen minutes' were spent this week, too!
Yup,  MOC dominated both my reports!  What's the Valentine project, you ask?
It's a little CQ project I found online HERE and modified for my own use.  I didn't like the picture they used in the Vintage Vogue project, so I found one I liked better.  I'll use this afternoon to do some Slow Sunday Stitching, and once the fabric heart is in place, embroider my embellishments on!  Hop over to Kathy's Quilts to see other Sunday creations!

Okay, okay, on to the traveling stash!  This box was huge and was filled with tons of goodies . . . 
Lots of pretty fabrics, and some with decent yardage, too.  Fun patterns and bag full of assorted notions. Some nice spools of thread.  And I thought this was rather fitting for the day:
For anyone who needs a project for Slow Sunday Stitching, right?
And I loved this Thimbleberry's kit -- isn't that cute??

I pulled a modest handful of prints . . .
And again, if you want to see what I'm putting in the box, you'll have to win the right!!  I'd like to expedite getting this box on the road, so I'll leave it open through midnight, pacific time, today.  No hoops -- just tell me in your comment you'd enjoy having it come your way. Before you do, note: you must be an active blogger, you must be in the U.S. (it's got to be shipped priority), and you must be willing to abide by the rest of the rules and guidelines found HERE.

Good luck and happy Sunday!!

:)

20 noted . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thak you for the Valentines link - something I might give a try. I haven't put in for a traveling box in some time - so please add my name.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love that book!!!
Enjoy your slow stitching today and thanks for linking up!

Dee Dee said...

Congrats on being in the black! Your Valentine heart is going to be so fun. I had box #1 a few weeks back, please do not add my name in the drawing.

Dee Dee said...

Congrats on being in the black! Your Valentine heart is going to be so fun. I had box #1 a few weeks back, please do not add my name in the drawing.

Needled Mom said...

That heart is going to be gorgeous!

Katie said...

I'll give it a try this round

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Happy Stitching :)

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I have been wanting to try this crazy quilt stuff! Maybe this pdf will push me to try, thanks for sharing. Love all the things in the box, but I do not want to be included.

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Congratulations on being in the black! I love your RV Living photos. We have a 5th wheel and need to spend more time in it!

Sue said...

Am I too late? Hope not! Please put me in for the Traveling Stash!

Beth in MN said...

Ohhhh!!! What fun the traveling stash box is. You made some fun additions.
Hugs

Sherry said...

Love all your projects. But that little Thimbleberries Kit is going to be awesome!

Kate said...

Congrats on the MOC finish. You've had a stellar week on both stash busting and your daily sewing challenge.

Barbara B said...

A great finish and new start--terrific week! I'd love to have the stash box!

Kaisievic said...

Love the Stash box but I am not in the U.S. However, luckily for me I just received a Travelling Treasure box that is travelling throughout Australia.
hugs, Kaye

Stephanie said...

How lucky to get two stash boxes! I would live to just get 1 lol! Please put my name in the hat! Thanks

Deb A said...

What a pretty heart. Enjoy. The box looks fun but I'll opt out this time.

Marianne said...

This is such a clever idea! The traveling stash, that is. I remember those Thimbleberries kits in a can!

Sherrill said...

I'm sure I could find plenty of stuff to put IN the traveling stash. Not sure I need much FROM the stash, however, but it would be fun to go through. Thanks!

Doniene said...

I'm in!!! I'm in!!!! This will be fun!!

Blessings and hugs!!