Friday, November 09, 2012

hopping along . . .

Heheh.  Both literally *and* figuratively!  Today wraps up the first week of the UR Priceless blog hop.  Today's participants are:


It will take a break over the weekend and be back bright and early on Monday! In the meantime, yesterday Jocelyn and Ellie came over to keep me company, share a little lunch and Joc brought me dinner, too (which was great, because otherwise I'd have settled for peanut butter crackers for both meals).
I introduced Ellie to the UR Priceless purse . . . 

I am thinking this is a definite hit!  This was Ellie's first visit to the RV as a cognitive thinker.  She and I had quite a nice visit and she was perfectly content to sit with me on my little sofa.  
"Neesey, what is this thing on your foot?!"
"Neesey, your detail quilting is really quite lovely!"
And of course, what kind of Friday would be it be if there wasn't some sort of feline involved??  Here's an oldie but a goodie . . .
Merlin, in his heyday -- he could sleep *anywhere* in *any* position -- as is definitely evidenced by the above!  I think this was during the tornado remodeling.  He's in my former sewing room (along with almost everything else from my kitchen and Jocelyn's bedroom--the two rooms most effected by tornado damage).  Silly boy.  

Be sure to check out the other Feline Friday posts by visiting Sarah Did It! 

And have a GREAT Friday!!

:)

11 left a comment . . .:

Jean(ie) said...

Lots of new nooks and crannies for Ellie to explore...

Jean(ie) said...

Lots of new nooks and crannies for Ellie to explore...

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a cutie - love the dress, oh my!

Barbara F. said...

Daughters are wonderful! ;-) xo

Mary said...

Happy to hear Joc and Ellie came to visit and brought food. Lucky you that they live close. So adorable seeing her admiring your Quilt! Suitable for framing...

Teresa in Music City said...

LOL!!! I'm still giggling over Ellie's critique of your "lovely quilting stitches" =^..^=

Sarah said...

I would say there was lots to look and keep a pretty girl busy too and to glimpse quilted goodness in each photo was fun. Gosh, I don't know how Merlin didn't end up with a stiff neck...

big B said...

I hope you are having a speedy recovery after surgery - how nice to have your granddaughter there - what a sweetie!
Kim

Linda in Calif. said...

They just don't come cuter than that little girl. She's so sweet.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! You have a sweet little Ellie, for sure :o) Hope you are recovering quickly and how wonderful to have dinner brought to you during this time. (Hm...was that recent tornado damages, that you spoke about?) If so, hope all gets back to normal soon.

Thank you sooo much for stopping by and for your kind comment.
Please be sure to go over to Semper Wifey's post to enter for another chance to win a monogram art that I donated for her Marine Corps Birthday Bash.There is three more days to enter, and not very many have entered yet. So Here is the link:
http://semperwifey.blogspot.com/2012/11/marine-birthday-bash-giveaway-day-9.html

Blessings & Aloha!

Lea said...

Ellie is sooooo cute! :)