Sunday, August 05, 2012

stash report #31 - out of control . . .


I'm BACK!  Yay!  And yes, the title is true . . . it's totally out of control.  So out of control that I'm going to report it in two parts - part one this week and part two next week.  Ridiculous, non?!  Especially since I'd gone the last three weeks without adding a single thing!  Ah well, to [again] quote Paula Nadelstern, "more is more."  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know! 

Used/donated this week: ZERO yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 23.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 9.25 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 85.25 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -61.5 yards

Oh my.  And that's not the half of it!  Luckily, though, it cost *me* very little!  I'll be sharing the hows and whats of my pretty new acquisitions through the coming week, and then wrap it up with the week #32 stash report and part 2.  And, as per usual, I'm be linking up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times for the weekly stash reporting!


Can't wait to share and get back to reading my favorite blogs, too!!  In the meantime, here's a sweet pic of my traveling companion from the past week and a half . . .
She was quite the happy doll baby this trip; such a beautiful little girl!


:)

8 left a comment . . .:

Teresa in Music City said...

Welcome back! Looks like you and that cute little girl had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see your new additions to the stash!

Barbara F. said...

Welcome back to Blogland! You were missed (although I enjoyed your tweets). That photo of Ellie is PRECIOUS! XO

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see what you brought back - what a sweet picture!

Jean(ie) said...

feeling the same guilt. evidently the words "fabric diet" have no meaning.

MissE is such a charmer!

Paula said...

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see your new friends, I mean fabric! Wish I could pet it.;P
I can not believe how big she is getting. it appears she has a very "happy" personality.
Hugs
Oh, the worst part of coming home...laundry!

B-Bon said...

Happy to see you back and looking forward to 'seeing' you more regularly. And how grown-up your little traveling companion is looking these days :)

Sarah said...

Adorable!

Mary said...

Welcome back! I'm late reading this. I've been a busy g-ma the past 3 days. Looks like you had way too much fun adding to your Stash.