Sunday, September 02, 2012

storming on the stash, week #35 . . .


Look at me -- another week of no additions to my stash and some output, too. Yay and hurrah!

Used/donated this week: 1.5 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 28.25 yards
Purchased/added this week: 0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 111.25 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -83 yards

Little by little, bit by bit!  As per usual, I'm linking up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times for the weekly stash reporting.

And that's it for me today . . . I'll leave you with the week 33 pic of Ellie . . .
And I'm out of here -- Hurricane Isaac is bringing us tornado warnings!  Isn't that fun?  I need to shut my internet down!

**Update:  Couldn't upload before we lost internet ... oh well!  Now we're in-between storms.  Whew!**

Be safe, y'all!

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Prayers to keep you all safe!

Teresa in Music City said...

Praying you will all be kept safe. I think it's pretty much over here without any damage thank the Lord!

You're doing great on your stash management! And if Miss Ellie gets any cuter, you'll have to put blinders on us all - we won't be able to stand all that cuteness!!!

Janet O. said...

Praying for the safety of all my friends in the path of the storms!

Beth Probasco said...

Stay safe!! Ellie is adorable and I just want to pick her up and cuddle.

Kate said...

Congrats on a good stash busting week. I think you and have just about the same "out" numbers this week. I'm working hard on making my much bigger.

You must have gotten the bad end of the storm. We were lucky to get some rain on Friday, but not much. Glad that you didn't have much damage.

Dirt Road Quilter said...

And here we sit, just praying for rain! Keeping you in prayer to stay safe. I really need to join y'all in keeping track of my stash. Funny, when I began quilting, I couldn't build it fast enough and now I'm trying to decrease it! :)

Sarah said...

I claim no responsibility for next week's stash report! Ellie and her 33rd week fabric are gorgeous