Sunday, October 28, 2012

yet another enhanced stash report #43 . . .


Someday I will have numbers to report in the "used/donated" column.  But it is not this day (anyone get the reference?!?) 

Used/donated this week: 0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 36.75 yards
Purchased/added this week: 1.5 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 162.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -126.0 yards

I'm nickel and diming my stash.  Or would that be fat quartering?  Ah well, be sure to head over to  Patchwork Times and check out how others are doing!

Today will be busy.  We're having a fellowship after church today and then I've still not quite finished our guild's newsletter.  Plus I need to finish up my stuff for my Wicked blocks.  Wanna peak??!
Mmmwaaahahahaa!!  I'm really excited about it ... so be sure to come back Tuesday to check it out!

This was the sight in the campground last evening:
What a great group of boys!  It's such fun to hear their chatter and laughter in the camp!

Be blessed today!

:)

9 noted . . .:

Lea said...

I miss camping :)

Kate said...

Just look it as stocking up. It's so nice to have what you need in the stash and not run out to the store. Looking foward to seeing your Wicked project.

Dee Dee said...

It is good to have a well stocked stash, never know what or when you will need it. Boys are such fun, wish mine were still at home.

Jean(ie) said...

Enjoy today! We're off to the store later this morning so we can do some emergency preparedness.

Cathy said...

That looks like such beautiful place to camp. Maybe someday, but not this day. (Lord of the Rings..... Aragorn speaking to the troops) I added to my stash this week, too.

Lee D said...

If you used up all your stash, then you wouldn't have a stash to report about! Now where would the fun be? a group of boys camping can sound like little girls with their giggles!

Melissa Bishop said...

Lovely fabric, my friend. One thing that completely surprised me about my nephew and his friends (it was just my sis and I growing up) is that boys giggle and carry on just as much as girls! It is fun to just sit and listen to them interact. I hope all went well today with the praying. I'd love to hear more about it via email.

Teresa in Music City said...

I couldn't remember if it was Aragorn or Braveheart! Love them both :*) I think there should be a new verse added into Ecclesiastes - "A time to sew and a time to stash..." =^..^=

Looks like life is full and happy for you - that's a great place to be!

Janet O. said...

You are such a tease, Denise!
The campground looks lovely with its carpet of leaves. Do you think the boys appreciate it? : )