Wednesday, October 31, 2012

halloween mystery . . .

Click on the image to go to Reflections in the Pond! :)

Looking for a spooky *and* quilty Halloween story?!?  Check out this one  at Quiltbug.com.  And when it prompts you for your first name, it's okay -- go ahead and enter it (I would not steer anyone wrong) ... it will make the story all the more fun!!

And can you believe it?  Today is the last day of the Wicked blog hop!  I'll miss it so -- there are an incredible amount of talented quilters out there in blogland! Today's talented group includes:



Happy Halloween! 

:)

20 left a comment . . .:

Melissa Bishop said...

I love that pillow! What a great pumpkin. Miss. Raggedy Anne is adorable. I can see those dimples all the way from here in Colorado!
Did you get any weather from Sandy?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh my gosh - she is just adorable!

Carin said...

Great pillow !!

Did you don't get a letter from Jo to put into your message for the halloWe’en mystery phrase blog hop ? I see your name in her list on her blog but I don't see a letter we can use. Just as the message I post on my blog today.

EvalinaMaria said...

Happy Halloween to you too!

Needled Mom said...

Love the Raggedy Ann!!!!! The stitchery of the pumpkin is beautiful too.

cucki said...

happy halloween to you too..
love from cucki stitching cove xxx

Sheila said...

Oh my. She is so sweet!! I hope she gets lots of candy tonight.

Janet O. said...

Love that pillow.
And Miss Ellie is WAY TOO CUTE!!

Rachel said...

Love that pumpkin!

Jean(ie) said...

Raggedy Ellie is adorable!

Asiyah said...

Ack...she is too cute!

Mary said...

The perfect Raggedy costume for miss Ellie! She's lookign all grown up standing there. Nice Pumpkin pillow! I'm glad October is over...just saying.

Kathy A. said...

Love your Halloween choice. Your pillow is gorgeous.

Linda in Calif. said...

Your little Raggedy Anne is a DOLL!

Sheila said...

Great pumpkin pillow and your little raggedy Ann is adorable!!

Sarah said...

Little Raggedy Ann gets all the candy from my house!

Lee said...

Oh that Miss Ellie, er Raggedy Ann. I don't think there's anything more adorable than she is!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Blog Hop. Your pumpkin is perfect but I think the Spooky window in the previous post is even better. You've done an amazing job with the four squares making it look so 3D.

Also congrats on Baby June, she looks so sweet and not at all newborn at that weight, like both my boys!

Bev said...

found your blog while doing the Hop! love the picture and your beautiful grandaughter, congratulations to you all!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely blog, I have just become a follower from doing the blog hop - what fun!