Friday, February 24, 2012

retreat life . . .

 Three wonderful meals a day (that I don't have to cook or clean up after):

Snacks galore:

Fabric remnants and notions to rifle through:

Field trips to fabric shops with SIXTY PERCENT off:

And sewing to my heart's content from six a.m. to midnight then getting up the next day and doing it all over again.

Bliss!

:)

17 left a comment . . .:

Barbara B said...

Looks like great fun! Where are you?

Pat said...

SIXTY PERCENT OFF?????? WHOA!!! That is terrific! I'm glad you are having a great time!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I can feel your smile all the way to here!! Enjoy sweetie.

Janet O. said...

It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it! : )

Momof3girls said...

That sounds like a whole lot of fun. Hope you enjoy your retreat and do a lot of sewing for me. lol

Teresa in Music City said...

So glad you are having fun! I'm still recovering this week from all the *fun* I had last week =^..^= LOVE those fabrics you got, and 60% off makes them a steal!!!!

Jean said...

heck, just the meals an no cleanup sounds heavenly. But add the fabric, giggles, snacks (banana and cupcake please), and fabric -- and it's pure bliss!

Barbara F. said...

I'd have a good time just with the dinners and snacks. I do love to look through fabric, though. Can't wait to see what you've made. xo

Michelle said...

Ahhh....we are all envious of your wonderful sounding retreat! Enjoy!!

Paula said...

I am "sew jealous". Sounds like you are having a fab time. I love those fabrics and at 60% off!!!
Enjoy being pampered, I sure would.
Where is this wonderful retreat?
Hugs

Cathy said...

Everything, except the 6 am part, sounds wonderful. I hope you continue to have a great time.

Sarah said...

I think you showed a lot of restraint in your shopping if fabric was 60% off. Can't wait to see how much you get done with ~18 hours of sewing a day. Sounds exhausting and majorly fun :)

Lee said...

:) You're doin' it! You're having a great time ! :)

Mary said...

Nice that they discounted the fabrics for your retreat time. I go for the company and late night sew-a-thons...
Have all the fun you can.

Mary said...

Congratulations....I am passing on the Liebster Blog award. Details on my blog.

~Niki~ said...

what fun!

Michelle said...

I'm jealous! :-)