Sunday, February 05, 2012

stash report #6, under the wire . . .

Busy Sunday!  Todd and I visited a new church this morning, and it looks like this may be our next assignment!  One of the things they asked me about was women's ministry and what verse(s) did I feel best represented my views of women's ministry.  Without hesitation I could respond, "Titus 2".  Evidently that was the answer they were looking for.  We're praying, the pastor and his elders are praying, and we should know something in the next few days.  Whoohoo!!

My stash has evolved a bit (just a bit) so I definitely wanted to get this one in . . . 

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 3.25 yards
Purchased/added this week: 3.5 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 7.5 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -8.25 yards
 
I will say that what I purchased, I purchased for projects I am working on, so it's okay.  Right?  Right.

As usual, I'm linking up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times.  Head on over to check out how everyone else fared this week!
 
And now I'm off to make something chocolate.  I have a deep craving!
:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Barbara said...

That would be wonderful if this were your new church.

Barbara F. said...

Oh Denise, I am praying too if this is what you and Todd want. Will you have to relocate? xo

Jean said...

send some chocolate here... hope you get called to work with that church!

Pat said...

Wishing you the best for getting that assignment...sounds like the two of you would like to be there.

Sarah said...

It's always ok to purchase fabric for a current project ;) given you don't already have something suitable. I always have a craving for chocolate - my family thinks it's a sickness...

Love Bears All Things said...

I pray you find the church that fits you and the one the Lord wants you to be in fellowship with....We have been back 3 years and although we have visited many, we haven't found the right one yet.
Mama Bear