Thursday, February 02, 2012

win / win . . .

I had the pleasure of spending time with my Sawyer last evening!  He and I had dinner together -- Italian.
Well, pizza.  That's Italian though, right?!
He ate more than I did.  Almost three whole slices.  *And* a whole cup of milk, too!  He's a great eater.  And most of his food finds his mouth!

His little foot isn't so little anymore ... at least not compared to baby Ellie's dainty little feet!  Of course, Sawyer's no baby anymore either.  And definitely not dainty!  This kid is all boy.  Want to know his response when I told him I thought he probably needed a bath before I'd nibble his toes?
"That's okay, Neesey.  I'll nibble 'em myself."  Well then.

We had a little block action before going to bed, too.  It was a fun evening.  He hung out in my lap for most of it!  Definitely a win for me!

My other win arrived via USPS from Barb of Bejeweled Quilts by Barb!

The first thing I pulled out of the envelope was this lovely note and pre-cut fusible hearts.
Sweet, aren't they?  I'll find a way to put them to good use prior to the 14th!

And then I pulled out this . . . 
Isn't it gorgeous?  I love it!  And I know just where I want to put it, too . . .
Love it, love it, love it!!

Todd and I had errands to run this morning (which is why my post is so late in coming today).  One of the things we needed to do was go by the RV place and pick up some parts.  While we were there, I talked Todd into looking at the 2012 Cedar Creek 5th wheels with me.  Just to see what's new.  Oh, there's something new, all right . . . 
 
 
It's not a rush-right-out-and-buy-it kind of thing.  But it's definitely a keep-in-mind-for-the-future kind of thing!

:)

10 left a comment . . .:

Sarah said...

Hot dog - that is some RV! It doesn't look like it has a spare room (I think your current RV does) - would there be room for your studio?

Barb said...

What a cutie you have there...

thanks for the shout out....

Enjoy!!

Barbara F. said...

Wow, I would love an RV like that for me! Sawyer is such a cutie, I can't believe how much he eats! That quilt from Barb is gorgeous. I can see why you love it. Congrats on winning it. xo

Mary said...

Win, Win for sure. Cute boy, nibbling on his own toes. Love the Heart table cover. I didn't see that Give-a-way...Congrats!

Pat said...

Wow...Sawyer is SOME eater. Are we talking 3 regular-adult-sized pieces of pizza? Whew!!! That is a lot even for an adult!!! That new model of the 5th wheel looks really nice!

Janet O. said...

What does DH think of you having dinner with handsome "other men"? : )
Beautiful quilt--what a treasure! Lucky girl!
That is quite a fifth wheel!

Jean said...

I Love Barb's table topper. That is jaw-dropping gorgeous!

I miss my babygirl... so spend tons and tons of time with those grandbabies for those of us who live far away...

And the fifth wheel? That's a HUGE amount of space!!!! Oy vey!!!! Lots of nooks and crannies to decorate :-)

Jean said...

ok, just saw the pics online... Love the outdoor fridge... and the storage!

Love Bears All Things said...

Those RVs are great...my Uncle and Aunt have one, just like home with entertainment center, easy chairs and king bed.....we can dream but unless we sale our home, there would never be one in our future.
Mama Bear

Marsha Hodgkins said...

I'm catching up on your posts, 'Neesey. Congrats on the new RV. It's GORGEOUS! Love the space, of course. I hadn't realized that while we were getting our second Fifth Wheel you were buying a new one. I won't know until next summer how the new space is going to work for me and my sewing, but I have faith it will work out just fine. Make do, or do without.

Hugs, Marsha