Sunday, February 12, 2012

stash (report #7) and dash . . .

This was going to be my hit and run entry for today.  Until I couldn't get my numbers to play nice and I had to (yes, I had to) go back and figure out where my mathematical error was.  I finally did figure it out and without further ado, here's my stash report for this week:

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 3.25 yards
Purchased/added this week: 2.25 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 9.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -6.5 yards
 
No finishes this week, so my used/donated figure didn't change.  But it's coming, oh yes, it's coming!!  I'm linked up with Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times ... head over to check out how other folks did for the week.  
:)

3 left a comment . . .:

Kate said...

Sounds like you won't be in the red for long.

Cathy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what's coming.

Teresa in Music City said...

I had to start and back up too when I almost forgot to add the fabric I used in a donation quilt!