Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a picture's worth . . .

 
 
 
 :)

19 left a comment . . .:

c. Joy said...

sweeet, God bless your Grandma days - and nights.

Jean said...

Awww... sweet babygirl all swaddled in her blankie...

Editfolt said...

I really like it. The blanket is and Ellie too.
Yesterday I sent an e-mail you, but you have not answered! You have arrived?

Janet O. said...

Such a precious bundle in her special quilt!

Sarah said...

I love all the little handrawn/stitched hearts. I*heart*U is the perfect addition sew Ellie will always remember that her Neesey loves her!

Cathy said...

Precious little baby girl, all wrapped up in her Neesy's love. It doesn't get much better than this.

Lee D said...

That baby is always smiling, but who wouldn't be in a quilt from nana!

Barbara said...

It's precious, Denise. Great job.

Barbara F. said...

I know you can't hear me, but I am clapping my hands and yelling, "Way to go, Daneesy!" What a good grandma. I love the inscription. xo

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How adorable all bundled up in all those hearts!

Rachel's Quilts said...

Great quilt. Beautiful Ellie. Lovely together.
You must be grinning from ear to ear when you're around her.

Mary said...

Yes, worth a thousand words that picture is... Your heart must be over-flowing! Beautiful baby girl and her quilt.

Dirt Road Quilter said...

The only thing I love more than a lovely quilt picture, is a photo of a precious child wrapped up in a quilt stitched with love. She's precious! Enjoy every minute! Before long, she'll be toddling around and dragging that gorgeous quilt behind her.

Barbara B said...

So precious! And the quilt is pretty special too!

Lee said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. A picture's worth a thousand words, and oh my!!

Pat said...

Awwww...I just love it!!! And I can see that Ellie is smiling about it, too, in that one photo!!!

Melissa Labella said...

soooo sweet. I love the hearts! Another symbol of God's love (and a grandma's) :0) she is having sweet dreams wrapped in all that love!

Paula said...

The quilt is a beautiful as Ellie. Love the quilting. The I <3 you is special. You are a very special neesy.
I can't believe how she has grown already.
Cuddles to hugs

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by. Expect your letter sometime after Feb. 1. Your quilts are lovely and your little angel...so sweet!