Sunday, January 01, 2012

stash report #1 . . .

I decided to track my fabric intake and use for 2012.  Since all the reading I've been doing about minimalism and my resolve to finish up a number of projects I already have in the works, perhaps I'll actually end the year in negative yardage!

Anyway, here goes my first report of the year:

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used year to Date: 0 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Used for 2012: 0 yards

Linking up with the Stash Report post at Judy Laquidara's Patchwork Times!
:)

4 left a comment . . .:

Teri said...

I had to sell or donate a lot of fabric and sewing supplies when I moved into my RV. I have one upper cabinet full of fabric and a box full of miscl supplies and a revolving cutting board. I am now searching for a small machine, the one I had at home was too big and I was never happy with the stitches.

Quiet Quilter said...

....At least you're consistant....

Lee said...

Yay ;) Don'tcha love "zero in, zero out" to start the new year? You're a step ahead of me....you figured out how to put Judy's 2012 UFO Challenge button on your blog, lol.

Editfolt said...

this very good!