Wednesday, October 26, 2011

traveling stash, what?!

Have you ever heard of such a thing? "Stash" that travels from random quilter to random quilter. It arrives on your doorstep (or your PO Box or whatever -- you get the picture) and you get to open it up and play and take things in it that you like! All you have to do is replace in like quantities -- and who doesn't have an item or two they'd like to "gift" to someone else's stash? After all, what's the old saying? One quilter's trash is another quilter's stash. (I'm just teasing! LOL!)

Anyway, the traveling stash is getting ready to be on the move again ... head on over to Confessions of a Fabric Addict (I mean, c'mon -- where else would you expect to find a traveling stash?) and follow the directions to make yourself eligible. But you'd better scoot -- she's picking the destination blogger on Sunday!

:)

4 left a comment . . .:

Editfolt said...

This game seems very funny to me. Too bad it can not be played here from Hungary.
I would very much like the original American fabric! Here, we can not have taken many types of tissue.
I put the suitcase in return:
- Original Hungarian "blue dye" fabrics.
- Kalocsa riseliős tablecloth,
- Szegedi paprika.

Jean said...

I wish life wasn't so crazy right now. Don't know where we'll be (lots of background stuff going on).

I think that's a wonderful idea!

I'd put in some yummy solids and thread. might even ship some cookies for the next recipient. Maybe some of my 25# of Rolos...bwahahahaahahaha!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun - I hope your winning streak continues. If you don't win maybe we could start another one?!

Pat said...

Looks like fun BUT I'm wondering how heavy this is becoming and how much postage it would cost to send it onward, so...I'm thinking I'll just sit and watch what happens with this one! LOL (I've donated way too much to the post office in recent months sending packages to a family member in Iraq!!!)