Sunday, December 16, 2012

finally, a [stash] report [#50] worth reading . . .

One of the last things Todd and I did on our day out this past week (the one that started as an innocuous trip to Tractor Supply) was stop by my favorite LQS in Fayetteville, where she was having an inventory reduction sale.  What, what?! How can I let that go? I did a little shopping in the form of . . .
Metallic prints.
Things that caught my eye prints and blenders.
Batiks.

And in honor of the new, dotty black boots I'd *just* purchased, the pièce de résistance:
LOL!  I mean really, how could I pass that up?!

Combine all that with the Christmas fabric I got on sale at Hobby Lobby even earlier in the week, and it makes for quite the enhancement, as my darling friend Teresa, of A Quilt and a Prayer, has taught me to believe.

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 49.5 yards
Purchased/added this week: 11.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 183.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -134.25 yards

Be sure to head over to Patchwork Times and check out the rest of the stash reports for this week, and then be sure to head back over here later on this afternoon for a posting of the big giveaway winner!!

:)

10 noted . . .:

Teresa in Music City said...

LOL!!! Looks like you accomplished some Stash Enhancement indeed! Love love love those metallics! And that blue teapot piece!!! OMG!!!! True fabric envy... and on Sunday no less! *giggle* Praying Miss June is continuing to recover nicely :*)

Cathy said...

And here I thought, with that title, it was going to be some humungous amount like 20 or 30 yards. Eleven yards isn't bad, at all. Especially with all those gorgeous fabrics. Love, love the metallic prints, and the teapots and the batiks, and the light yellow and light blue with the teapots.

Gone Country said...

Nice choices!

Barb said...

The LQS Inventory Reduction was your Inventory Enhancement - I like it!

Jean(ie) said...

I love it! The teapot fabric is cute. Just saying... I love inventory reduction sales.

Quilter Kathy said...

OH my goodness! Great purchases! Especially the boots and matching fabric!

BudandMarsha said...

Love the stash enhancement and those BOOTS!

ANudge said...

Lovely enhancement - especially like the teapot fabric. Wish I had those boots.

Agnes Bullock said...

I will be more than happy to "help" by taking the teapot print off your hands!

Thrilled that June is doing better!

Kate said...

Very nice stash enhancement fabrics! Love the dotted boots.

Glad that June is doing better.