Sunday, December 23, 2012

my stash [report #51] doth overfloweth . . .


I saw this cartoon and couldn't help but think of Todd when he took me to the quilt shop last week:
Can anyone else relate?  I thought so!

Just when I thought I was in the clear for the week, I went to my guild meeting on Thursday and found a couple of great deals (by way of silent auction and the freebie table) that just couldn't be passed up!  Oh well, I'm definitely not crying over the *enhancement* spilling out of my storage bins!

Used/donated this week: 1.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 50.5 yards
Purchased/added this week: 9.5 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 193.25 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -142.75 yards

Look at that -- I got my used/donated number up over 50 yards!  Huh ... wonder if I can get my purchased/added numbers up over 200?!  Bahahaa!!  Be sure to head over to Patchwork Times and check out the rest of the stash reports for this week.  Only one more to go!

:)

5 sweet people commented:

Terry said...

Hello, new follower to your blog and I have to say I have never seen anyone so carefully count their stash lol! I'm glad to see you used up so much of it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Kris said...

Oh, I should be doing as well as you are, Denise!!

Dee Dee said...

It will only take a couple of clicks to get you over the 200 yard mark for the year. You are probably the only person who is striving for a goal of fabric brought for the year!

Merry Christmas.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I only have one question, where do you store it, you don't have that much space (I do, tho).

Kate said...

You just have to look at the positive. 50 out is outstanding! So no point in focusing on what came in. So far that is working for me.