Sunday, December 09, 2012

nothing to [stash] report (#49) . . .


While we had a fabulous, fabulous time giggling and shopping yesterday (more giggling than shopping, trust me), a stop at my LQS didn't factor in, so my stash report remains very, very, VERY boring . . .

Used/donated this week: 0.0 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 49.5 yards
Purchased/added this week: 0.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 172.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -123.25 yards

Nothing ventured, nothing gained, so to speak.  But can you believe that this is week 49?  Only three more weeks to report in this year!  Has it flown by for anyone else?  Be sure to head over to Patchwork Times and check out the rest of the stash reports for this week!

And as for my stitching this Sunday afternoon, I got this darling tree in my Sew Beautiful newsletter this past week.  
Isn't it beautiful?  I can't wait to put floss to it!  I'll use all my pretty sparkly, glittery flosses!!  Linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!  And don't forget to check back in this evening for a Happy Birthday to Quilting Gallery party!!  I gots a giveaway!!  (In the meantime, there's a new book review/giveaway HERE.)

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

beaquilter said...

uhhh what a cute tree, is it available online?

Gone Country said...

I can't wait to see how you make this cute tree even cuter!

Question for you... it sounds like you have several hobbies (as do I) and I'm wondering how you store all your 'stashes' when living in a 5th wheel?

Kris said...

Happy Sabbath, Denise!! I love the tree!! and I love the idea of slow stitching Sunday because up until now I have just not done much quilting on Sundays!! But I have collected so many embroidery projects that I would like to try and never seem to find time to work on them!! So this is perfect, thanks!! Enjoy!!

Teresa in Music City said...

So glad you had fun, but it would have been even better if we had been able to hook up :*) I spent yesterday driving back from my daughter's house in the rain, but it gave me a lot of good time to think and organize my week, which is going to be brutal with things I have to go to and do! Love your stitchery tree! And I love the idea of doing it in sparkly flosses - may have to do that one myself :*D

Jean(ie) said...

That'll be fun to stitch!

Quilter Kathy said...

This is a beautiful tree pattern...do you have a link where we can get that pattern?
Can't wait to see how it turns out!
Enjoy your stitching!
Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

Janet O. said...

That tree and your glittery flosses should be a perfect match! : )