Friday, December 14, 2012

pictures and words . . .

This afternoon and evening I'm spending with Ellie.  Joc emailed this picture of her the other day . . .
It *so* made me laugh!  Joc says when you say "bye bye", Ellie opens and closes her fingers.  And when you say "hello", she puts her hand to her ear. Bahahaa!!  It so reminds me of those days with Sawyer when he was that age. In particular, it reminds me of the video of Sawyer in this post!

If I'm spending time with Ellie, I'm also spending time with Leia.  Leia, the Queen of Cold.  The Ice Princess.  The cat with the 'frosty' personality.

Uhhhhh . . . Leia ... the cat that curls up with a snowman wreath?!?!   This is a case of a picture negating a thousand words.  LOL!

Happy Feline Friday!  Be sure to join in the link-up fun at Sarah Did It!

And *thank* you so much for your prayers and well-wishes for Baby June ... I'll update here when I know something new (and good)!

:)

6 noted . . .:

Jean(ie) said...

Have a fun Ellie day.

Missy Shay said...

I love when cats pose! I'm praying for your grand baby from your earlier post!

Mary said...

So cute, with her hand to her ear, saying hello! any day is a great day to go and play with her.

Janet O. said...

I guess I am working backward on my blog reading and hadn't read about baby June yet. Had to go catch up on that situation. My prayers are with her--and you and the parents. It is tough. My youngest grandson was a preemie and when he finally came home he was readmitted within a week or two with this nasty virus. Scary, but he came through. I'll keep praying and believing all will go well.
Now tell me, honestly, what else would you expect an ice princess to curl up with besides a snowman? Think about it!

Quilt Hollow said...

Love her pose and caption! I'm on my iPad seeing your blog. I have no idea but when I'm at my laptop it freezes up when I go to your blog, and your blog only. So...just popping in while I can to tell you why you hadn't seen me lately.b hugs!

LuAnn said...

I pray that all is well with baby June by now. Have fun with Ellie. These little grandbabies are so precious. Love the kitty with the snowman, too!