Friday, December 07, 2012

hooded cats . . .

Jocelyn did me the sweet favor of showing me one of Ellie's Christmas presents ... on Ellie:
Needless to say, Ellie was NOT real thrilled with her gift-to-be.  
Perhaps she was upset that her mommy is already showing her the "under-the-tree" stuff?!

Leia was a better model . . . 
You get the true sense of the hat, don't you?  Isn't it darling?  And I love the irony of the owl face on the cat's head!
Leia, on the other hand, wasn't quite as thrilled.  Or she's bowing down before me, acknowledging my mastery over her.  Bahaha!!

Be sure to check out the rest of the cat antics going on around and about blogland today by heading over to Sarah Did It! and Feline Friday!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

Sarah said...

Poor Poor Leia! I'm surprised the cute hat stayed on long enough to get 2 pictures.

Janet O. said...

Oh, you are sinister! : )
Ellie is way too cute in that hat!!

thethimbleroom said...

The photo of Leia cracked me up. Thimble Cat would shred that hoodie and my ankles for putting it on him in 1 second flat. lol

Barbara said...

Seeing Ellie pull the hat off of her head reminded me of the time I took Erik to Toys "R" Us when he was a baby. I was sure he would be enthralled by a Raggedy Andy doll. I took a doll off the shelf and set it in the cart beside him, and without a moment's hesitation, he picked it up by the arm and threw it across the aisle. So much for my ideas about gifts.

Jean(ie) said...

my grandie has a similar hat. She loves it. Give it time. Ellie will be sporting it in no time with pride.

Cathy said...

That's so cute. Both Ellie and Leia had the same reaction..... "What do you are doing?!? Get this thing off my head!!