Sunday, December 02, 2012

whittling down the stash (report #48)


Short and sweet today . . . mainly because I added NOTHING!  Can you believe it?!  Good thing it's only fabric and not felt or floss I'm counting.  LOL!

Used/donated this week: 2.5 yards
Used/donated year-to-date: 49.5 yards
Purchased/added this week: 0.0 yards
Purchased/added year-to-date: 172.75 yards
Net used/donated for 2012: -123.25 yards

I'm so pleased to have reductions two weeks in a row!  Haha!  Be sure to head over to Patchwork Times and check out where the stash *enhancements* happened this past week!

My "slow" stitching Sunday involves poinsettias, key fobs, and my redwork course . . .  



And I have to say a hearty ROLL TIDE!!!  I'm so glad the SEC Championship game is done -- it was a real nail biter!!
Now I can say bring on Notre Dame!

:)

6 left a comment . . .:

thethimbleroom said...

Lovely projects! You've certainly been busy. :)

Jean(ie) said...

Good morning, sunshine! I love your poinsettias! Those are cute!

Love Bears All Things said...

It was a very good game....
Mama Bear

ANudge said...

Love the pointsettias!
There's always next year for busting stash, but bet you have some great enhancements.

Teresa in Music City said...

Great job on refraining from purchasing - I bought enough for both of us and a few more people too! LOL!!! My future son-in-law is absolutely over the moon about the Alabama win! I'm happy for you Tide fans :*)

Katherines Corner said...

look at all those goodies! you inspire! xo