Sunday, December 23, 2012

how can you tell when santa's in the room?


You can sense his presents!  Ho, ho, ho!!

The girls loved their gifts this morning . . . I was *so* glad!  I had enough to go around to all the girls and to give some extras out as well, which is always nice to be able to do!

The eve before Christmas Eve has long been one of my favorite days to go shopping, so after church I went out to do a little grocery shopping.  I love to go out and to *choose* to be a little extra courteous, a little extra cheerful, a little extra gracious to those who are out and about doing their last minute things -- oftentimes feeling less than the season's cheer!
Speaking of spreading good cheer, I received a little of my own in the mail this week.  Paula, from Initially PMS, had told me about cordial cherry m&m's (which I'd *never* heard of before).  Guess what I pulled out of a box this week?
YUP!  And I wish I'd thought to get a photo of the wrapping paper ... known as "Camper's wrapping" ... but I had a spill that needed to be wiped up!!  The gift wrap that keeps on giving!  LOL!!

And I also had this sweet set of herbal soaps . . . 
And this *precious* quilty (and PURPLE!!!) ornament (which actually prompted me to decorate the rest of my tree so it wouldn't be so all alone -- LOL!) . . . 
In the mail this week from my darling friend, Janet!  How can I help but be in the business of spreading good Christmas cheer??!!

:)

7 left a comment . . .:

Kris said...

Oh, those cordial M&Ms look so yummy and I KNOW those soaps smell so good and my ornament is green and orange!! Thanks for introducing Janet and me!! We hope to go to lunch next week - do you think you could join us?? :-))

Barbara F. said...

Wow, I did not know about the cordial cherry M&M's. I love cordial cherries! So nice to have such good friends. xo

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Another good joke! Hmmm, love the M&Ms, they must be a regional (seasonal) thing as they are not around here.

Mary said...

I found Cordial Cherry Kisses, did you see them on my blog? Lucky you to get some of Janet O's soap and a Purple Ornament too. My fav color. she sent me a red on. They are so tiny! Were the girls in your SS too shy for a picture? Nice to have the gifties well received.

Barbara said...

Cherry cordial M&Ms? Be still, my beating heart. Yum!

Dar said...

Cute joke. Your goodies in the mail were really yummy and pretty. You'd better keep an eye on that ornament, you know I'm the queen of purple in these parts!! It is really cute.
Thanks for spreading cheer all year long. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Janet O. said...

I've seen the cherry cordial M&Ms, but I'm still holding out hope for the dark chocolate raspberry ones. : )
Glad you like the ornament--enjoy the soap!
Merry Christmas, Denise!!